This guide contains proprietary information protected by copyright. No part of this guide may be reproduced or translated without express written permission of Brainlab.
- Brainlab® is a registered trademark of Brainlab AG in Germany and/or the US.
- Buzz® is a registered trademark of Brainlab AG in Germany and/or the US.
- Curve™ is a registered trademark of Brainlab AG in Germany and/or the US.
- Kick® is a registered trademark of Brainlab AG in Germany and/or the US.
BK Medical® is a registered trademark of BK Medical Holding Company.
Microsoft® and Windows® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
NVIDIA® is a registered trademark of NVIDIA Corporation in the United States and other countries.
This product may be covered by one or more patents or pending patent applications. For details, see: www.brainlab.com/patent.
DICOM conformance statements can be found on the Brainlab website at: www.brainlab.com/dicom.
Integrated Third-Party Software
This software is based in part on the following work. The full license and copyright notice can be found at the links below:
- Independent JPEG Group (http://www.openjpeg.org/)
- icu4c (https://github.com/unicode-org/icu/blob/master/icu4c/LICENSE)
- lapack (http://www.netlib.org/lapack/LICENSE.txt)
- libijg8 (http://www.ijg.org/files/README)
- libijg16 (http://www.ijg.org/files/README)
- libtiff (http://www.libtiff.org/misc.html)
- meta (https://github.com/ericniebler/meta/blob/master/LICENSE.md)
- openjpeg (https://github.com/uclouvain/openjpeg/blob/master/LICENSE
- range (https://github.com/microsoft/Range-V3-VS2015/blob/master/LICENSE.txt)
- Xerces-C++, developed by the Apache Software Foundation (http://www.xerces.apache.org/)
The CE label indicates that the Brainlab product complies with the essential requirements of European Council Directive 93/42/EEC, the Medical Device Directive (“MDD”).
Cranial IGS System Ultrasound Navigation is a Class IIb product according to the rules established by the MDD.
Report Incidents Related to This Product
You are required to report any serious incident that may have occurred related to this product to Brainlab, and if within Europe, to your corresponding national competent authority for medical devices.
Sales in US
US federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.