Warning and Error Messages in Popup Dialogs
List of Messages
- There are unsaved changes
- Do you want to save?
- Are you sure you want to change the clinical protocol and lose the current treatment plan? This cannot be undone.
- Approved Plan
- You are loading an approved treatment plan. Any changes will lead to loss of plan approval.
- This data must only be used for commissioning and plan comparison and not for creating clinical treatment plans. Export is not possible.
- The dose was recalculated at startup because the loaded plan was saved using an older software version. The dose might deviate slightly from the original plan.
- The export has failed. Check the logfile for details.
- Changed data
The pre-planning status of the loaded dose plan has been changed. The plan will be adapted to the changes.
- Plan not approved
- It is recommended to approve a treatment plan before exporting. Do you want to cancel the export in order to approve the plan?
- Going Back to Patient Model
- Note that changes to the Patient Model will lead to loss of the treatment plan.
- Replace plan?
- Do you want to replace the current plan?
- Authentication Error Message
- Plan is approved.
- The current plan is approved and cannot be overwritten. Select a different name and try again.
- The current plan is approved and cannot be overwritten. Either remove the approval status or save the plan under a different name after making changes.
- Plan cannot be unapproved.
- The plan can only be unapproved without changing the name. Select the original name and try again.
- Plan already exists.
- A plan with name [plan name] already exists and cannot be overwritten. Select a different name and try again.
- Exit without Saving?
- Plan has not been saved yet.
Changes to plan [plan name] have not been saved yet.
- Changed Data
- Changes occurred outside the dose planning application. [application name] needs to be restarted.
Loaded plan from an older version.
The loaded plan was created with a previous software version. Optimization, saving and export are disabled. To start a new optimization, select a different clinical protocol.
No RTPlan found
- You are loading a ClinicalBaseLine that contains no RTPlan. The application cannot handle such baselines.
- Are you sure you want to change the machine profile and lose the current treatment plan? This cannot be undone.
- Change Most Important OAR
- Changing the most important OAR will invalidate the optimization.
- An external outer contour has been detected. [application name] will not create an outer contour. The external one will be used for dose calculations, unless any changes are performed that require a recalculation of the outer contour.
The PTV is partially located outside the outer contour. Planning is not possible as the PTV has to be contained within the outer contour.
- The PTV is located outside the outer contour. Planning is not possible as the PTV has to be contained within the outer contour.
- The crop box exceeds the range of the planning CT in superior or inferior direction. Parts of the couch top that are outside of this range in this direction will be ignored during dose calculation.
- Revert to the beginning of the optimization
- Do you want to revert back to the beginning of the optimization? This cannot be undone.
- Revert plan analysis table
- Do you want to revert your changes to the plan analysis table? This cannot be undone.
- Revert Dose Shaper
- Do you want to revert your changes to the Dose Shaper? This cannot be undone.
- Revert to previous optimization result
- Do you want to revert to the previous optimization result? This cannot be undone.