This guide contains proprietary information protected by copyright. No part of this guide may be reproduced or translated without express written permission of Brainlab.
- Brainlab® is a registered trademark of Brainlab AG in Germany and/or the US.
- iHelp® is a registered trademark of Brainlab AG in Germany and/or the US.
Microsoft® and Windows® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
This product may be covered by one or more patents or pending patent applications. For details, see: www.brainlab.com/patent.
Integrated Third-Party Software
- Independent JPEG Group (https://spdx.org/licenses/IJG.html)
- OpenJPEG (https://github.com/uclouvain/openjpeg/blob/master/LICENSE)
- libjpeg-turbo (https://github.com/libjpeg-turbo/libjpeg-turbo/blob/master/LICENSE.md)
- libtiff (http://www.libtiff.org/misc.html)
- Xerces-C++, developed by the Apache Software Foundation (http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html)
Sales in US
US federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.