Adaptive Hybrid Surgery Analysis
Table of Contents
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Preoperative Workflow
- How to Start the Preoperative Workflow
- Intraoperative Workflow
- How to Start the Intraoperative Workflow
- How to Start the Intraoperative Structure Update Workflow
- Preparing for Adaptive Hybrid Surgery Analysis with Image Fusion
- Preparing for Adaptive Hybrid Surgery Analysis with SmartBrush
- Data Sets
- Viewing Functions
- Data Menu
- Getting Started
USING ADAPTIVE HYBRID SURGERY ANALYSIS
- Using Adaptive Hybrid Surgery Analysis
- Using Adaptive Hybrid Surgery Analysis Layouts
- Reviewing Dose Distribution
- Reviewing DVH
- Printing a Plan Analysis
- SOFTWARE REVALIDATION
How to Identify your Product
The name of the product can be found on the device label.
Find your Brainlab product name and version by performing the following steps:
1. Click or press the Brainlab logo in the software (bottom right). A dialog box opens.
2. Make a note of the software name and version number from the dialog box. You need to consider the first two digits of the version to find the correct user guide.
3. Enter these details into the search field on this site.
The latest version is displayed by default. If you have an earlier software version, please check the drop-down menu to see if it is available.