Warning and Error Messages in Popup Dialog
List of Messages
These message are shown only for the reference plan.
- The dose was recalculated at startup because the loaded plan was saved using an older software version. The dose might deviate slightly from the original plan.
- The dose was recalculated.
- The selected plan was not loaded because the plan does not contain any data to be displayed for dose review.
- The selected plan has Monte Carlo dose calculation active. Another plan loaded also has Monte Carlo dose calculation active. Loading multiple plans having Monte Carlo active into Dose Review is currently not supported. Please select a plan not having Monte Carlo dose calculation active.
- The selected plan has not been loaded because attempt to establish required image set fusion of reference sets failed. You may find more details in log file.
- The selected plan was not loaded because fusion of CT reference sets has not been completed.