Perform an Object Operation
Open the Operations tab ②.
Choose the desired operation ③ to create a new object.
- To copy an object:
- Select Copy and then select an object from the list.
- To perform a union (shown in the image above), subtraction or intersection:
- Select Union, Subtraction, or Intersection and then select two or more objects from the list.
To modify the margins of an existing or newly created object ④, select:
- Smooth and use the slider to adjust the smoothness of the contours.
- Margin and use the slider to adjust the margin’s width.
- Select Advanced ⑤ to use additional sliders for a more detailed adjustment.
Once you are satisfied with the operation, select Store under OPERATION PREVIEW ①.
A dialog appears displaying the default properties of the new object. Adjust the properties as desired.
Select OK to save the new or modified object.
Article No. 60917-69EN
Copyright © Brainlab AG 2018
Date of publication: 2018-05-07