Table of Contents
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- USING IMAGE FUSION
- Starting Image Fusion
- Image Fusion for Cranial Procedures
- How to Use Image Fusion for Cranial Procedures
- Cranial Distortion Correction
- How to Start Cranial Distortion Correction
- How to Use Cranial Distortion Correction
- Selecting Image Sets to be Corrected
- How to Select Images to be Corrected
- Cranial Distortion Correction Example
- Contrast Clearance Analysis
- Cluster Deformation
- Image Fusion for Spinal Procedures
- Reviewing and Verifying Fusion Results
- Manually Adjusting Fusion Results
- Changing Fusion Pairs
- Finalizing and Closing Image Fusion
How to Identify your Product
The name of the product can be found on the device label.
Find your Brainlab product name and version by performing the following steps:
1. Click or press the Brainlab logo in the software (bottom right). A dialog box opens.
2. Make a note of the software name and version number from the dialog box. You need to consider the first two digits of the version to find the correct user guide.
3. Enter these details into the search field on this site.
The latest version is displayed by default. If you have an earlier software version, please check the drop-down menu to see if it is available.