About Image Fusion Angio
Image Fusion Angio is software that allows you to register digital subtraction angiographies to vascular images in order to combine flow and location information. You can fuse 2D DSA (digital subtraction angiography) sequences to MRA, CTA and 3D DSA sequences.
Image Fusion Angio proposes a fusion network based on predefined pairing rules. For further information contact Brainlab.
Image Fusion Angio provides an algorithm to fuse the selected image sets. The algorithm matches two image sets together with common anatomical structures for optimal fusion results.
Manual adjustments or complete manual fusions are supported in addition. Fusion results can always be reviewed, accepted or discarded.
Scan Recommendations for Best Results
- Full DICOM information (e.g., complete DICOM header and indicating acquisition parameters)
- Good raw image quality (e.g., high resolution, high contrast, minimal artifacts)
3D Scan Recommendations
- 3D DSA scans
- Contrast-enhanced vascular MR scanning protocols such as TOF or T1 with contrast. Fat suppression imaging is recommended.
- Contrast-enhanced vascular CT scanning protocols
- A minimum of 50 slices
- Maximum pixel size: 0.7 mm x 0.7 mm
- Maximum slice distance: 1.5 mm
2D Scan Recommendations
- Follow the instructions in the DSA scanning protocol
- At least six frames per sequence
Scanning type: STATIC
- Save bi-planar scans separately
Reviewing Image Sets
Modifying image sets outside of Image Fusion Angio when already in use can lead to corruptions or inaccuracies.