This guide contains proprietary information protected by copyright. No part of this guide may be reproduced or translated without express written permission of Brainlab.
Brainlab® is a trademark of Brainlab AG.
iHelp® is a trademark of Brainlab AG.
Fibertracking® is a trademark of Brainlab AG.
Microsoft® and Windows® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the US and other countries.
This product may be covered by one or more patents or pending patent applications. For details, see: www.brainlab.com/patent.
Integrated Third-Party Software
This software is based in part on the following work. The full license and copyright notice can be found at the links below:
libtiff 4.0.4 beta (http://www.libtiff.org/misc.html)
Xerxes-C++, developed by the Apache Software Foundation (http://xerces.apache.org/xerces-c/)
- icu4c (https://github.com/unicode-org/icu/tree/master/icu4c/)
- lapack (http://www.netlib.org/lapack)
- LibJpeg8, Kuratorium OFFIS e.V., (http://www.dcmtk.org, http://www.ijg.org)
- LibJpeg16, Kuratorium OFFIS e.V., (http://www.dcmtk.org, http://www.ijg.org)
- meta (https://github.com/plstcharles/meta-licensor )
- range (https://github.com/microsoft/Range-V3-VS2015/blob/master/LICENSE.txt)
The CE label indicates that the Brainlab product complies with the essential requirements of Council Directive 93/42/EEC (the “MDD”).
Brainlab Elements Fibertracking is a Class IIb product according to the rules established by the MDD.
Report Incidents Related to This Product
You are required to report any serious incident that may have occurred related to this product to Brainlab, and if within Europe, to your corresponding national competent authority for medical devices.
Sales in US
US federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.