This guide contains proprietary information protected by copyright. No part of this guide may be reproduced or translated without express written permission of Brainlab.
- Brainlab® is a registered trademark of Brainlab AG in Germany and/or the US.
- Fibertracking® is a registered trademark of Brainlab AG in Germany and/or the US.
- Microsoft® and Windows® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
This product may be covered by one or more patents or pending patent applications. For details, see: https://www.brainlab.com/patent/.
Integrated Third Party Software
- This software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group.
- This software contains the OpenJPEG library. For a full description of copyrights, disclaimers and license see http://www.openjpeg.org/
- Portions of this software are based on the work of Sun Microsystems Inc.
- This product includes software developed by the Apache Software Foundation (www.apache.org/), copyright © 1999 – 2004 The Apache Software Foundation.
- This software is based in part on Xerces C++ 3.1.1, developed by the Apache Software Foundation. For a full description of copyrights, disclaimers and license see http://xerces.apache.org/.
- This product includes libtiff 4.0.4 beta. For a full description of copyrights, disclaimers and license see http://www.libtiff.org/misc.html.
The CE label shows that the Brainlab product complies with the essential requirements of Medical Device Directive (MDD).
According to MDD, European Council Directive 93/42/EEC, Fibertracking is a Class IIb product.
Only dispose of electrical and electronic equipment in accordance with statutory regulations. For information regarding the WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) directive, visit:
Sales in US
US federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.